Thursday, January 24, 2013

Where's Blackwater when we need them.

So I'm watching Hillary shuck and jive (and I can use that term, I've got a license) for about an hour last night and I'm wondering "How does she get away with it?"

Just like Sgt. Schultz on "Hogan's Heroes"..."I know notink, notink! And my trusty little helpers know notink too!"

"I didn't get the memo!"

"I just receive  so much communication throughout the day I just can't keep track of it all"

And my favorite, "Madame Secretary you have traveled so far around this planet doing work for us I'm just in awe of your fabulousness! And please explain the strange light that emits from your eyes?"

What strategy she and the POTUS are pushing has always seemed a mystery to me. "Leading from behind" ain't a strategy. I don't know what it is but it ain't no strategy.

And the problem of the local security guards keeps popping up. They always seem to be running away, hmmm.

Back in the dark days of the Iraq War State Dept. security was handled by Blackwater Security, a company that hired retired green beanie types to ride shotgun on armored SUV convoys. but both Left and Right found them to be too trigger happy. To ready to fulfill their contracts as it were. So to make a small footprint Blackwater was let go, and sued till they went away.

Maybe we could have used them in Benghazi?






No comments:

Post a Comment